I went it to work early today. . i woke up early so i could make sure my clothes were clean.
But when i walked in I found that they had too many servers to work in my area. . . yadda yadda yadda. . . . i could go home.
Teressa said "You better get out of here before Dana comes in, cause she is hung over and she is going to want to go home. . . i know cause we was out partying last night, not me. .. . . . i just drink water, I just go watch them party"
-So i left.
Now i don't know what to do with myself. I bought new tights for church tomorrow. And in searching threw a bin of videos i found " The greatest game ever played" for 5$.
I'm quite the sucker for a feel good movie.
So i bought it, mostly cause i couldn't believe that a great movie like that would only be 5$.
Too bad Teressa has to work, we could have hung out.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment