I recently learned that Freddie listened to as a child bollywood and liked the Indian music. . . i don't know if this is true, but i like to think that cause i enjoy it too.
And i think of how sad it is cause he died, but on the other hand i think of the Seinfeld episode where George leaves on a high note to keep everyone loving him, and i feel like that's what Freddie did, didn't linger around to have 8 nose jobs and change his skin color and hang his kids off balconys.
I found it fitting that on campus today they were doing a fund raiser to support aids, or not "support" but "prevent" rather. . . i should have been more involved. But i learned that it was youth with aids and i only support aids that were developed later in life due to the gay lifestyle.
"Those days are all gone now but, one thing still true, i look and i find, i still love you."
Today i will only listen to queen.
McKay Mercury. . .I love how that sounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hMrY8jysdg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faUuwRDRrqA

1 comments:
When I was little (like in grade school) I wanted a Freddie Mercury poster for my room, I thought it would be so cool. Mom wouldn't let me. She didn't want me supporting the gays.
Post a Comment