Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I have a carpet burn by my eye. . . and my elbow is not working at 100% and I have two bruises on my arms and my shoulders are sore and by bottom has a bruise that has a faint hue of black.

I got this all from a man with no arms. (well, just Rowdy with his arms behind his back, and later Fez)

I was not blessed to grow up in a family who wrestled, I never have known the ways of properly tackling someone. Last night I had my first lesson an how to wrestle and put someone in a head lock and grab feet and um, get my center of gravity (I don’t know what I’m talking about). . . I was up till three wrestling.

I still am no good. . and today I feel like a train hit me.

But I have come to discover from yesterday’s activities that in and out of the water Rowdy can kick my trash and he doesn’t even need his arms.






On a totally unrelated topic. . . I get internet at my house tomorrow, I’m so happy.

That and, This is my song of the day- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbv8d6tBFFI-I really have been enjoying it. They have been playing dire straights at bluebird and I have been enjoying it more and more.

4 comments:

laura said...

what phrase did you google to find that picture?

Whittron said...

I wish I was better at wrestling. I feel like we missed out on having big brothers.

Whittron said...

True, how did you find that picture?

McKayJoice said...

Armless man. . . i think.

Glad you like the picture.

Powered by Blogger.