Saturday, August 23, 2008

I tripped and almost dropped the ironport.

I was having a "i gotta blog about that" kinda day. . . everything from the white trash wonderful people i was around all day, to the crazy day in the kitchen of bluebird. . . oh man. how is my life so wonderful?!

But now i'm here, at my neighbors home, discussing topics of rap and Canada and the kenitic hop. . and now i can't be rude and blog it up. . . so i will leave you with a picture. . . .a picture of a sign that hangs above the kitchen door at bluebird right as you leave to carry your food to the customer. . . . Kind of the same idea as to when a mother hangs one of those "return with honer" signs.

I washed my car today. . it needed it.

I get the internet at my home in 4 days.

I called Sam today, he said he was dressed up like the joker. . . . so random. I love him, he is coming to visit me tomorrow.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.