Anywho, just another thing about Logan that i love.
Last night Fez and I went on a bike ride and stopped to play in the water and make and race boats. My boat was ahead and doing quite well untill the sides caved in and then got stuck under the first bridge.
I want to make another boat, maybe out of cardboard. . . and try again.
We will need to make rules and get a stopwatch. . . . and i think their needs to be an object in the boat that can not get wet. . . . like a worm, or beetle. . . . something that won't fly away. . . humm, or a penny.
(Side note: is it ok to put salt on your watermelon?)
Speaking about Boats and Fez, look what fez showed me.
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_water_bridge.htm
Apparently they had to account for the weight of the water, and the weight of the boats is supported by the water, so the bridge just needs to hold up the water and not worry about the 10 ton boats that are passing over.

- What a need thing to see.
3 comments:
Did Fez tell you that? This is the same Fez that thinks the Flash could go faster on a bike?
The water supports the boat? and the bridge doesn't need to be able to hold water and a boat? That is the most retarded thing i have ever heard.
(side note: salt on watermelon is ok)
watermelons with salt are best.*
they should genetically engineer salt inside of watermelons.
* but then I like Salt on fingers or sticks or anything.
First off I think I should let everyone know that my boat didn't sink. In fact the only think that could stop it was the thick metal grate at the end. You know the same one that stops sticks. What I am trying to say is that my boat although only made of three leaves is as strong as sticks.
As for the floating boats, maybe you all should study the dynamics of water alittle more before you start to critizes my knowledge.
Salt makes the world go round.
Post a Comment