Saturday, July 26, 2008

Highland.

Being back at the ol 4742 . . . . . Canyon View Drive. . . . I spent the day with the family. . . here’s the highlight reel. . . .

A visit wouldn’t be complete with out a crazy Sam story and this one consisted of “poopy poop- brown” and had us all laughing it up in the kitchen.

Drew is married, this was such a weird way to start the day, Whitney recommend had expired and so they shunned her away like the plague . . . . still we have yet to be in the temple together.

Drew and Lynette walked around the temple barefoot. . . . . and I talked to old friends, friends that I really have nothing to say but stupid small talk and I would rather just never see again.

Whitney asking me to do a trick on her new pull up bar.

Making good cookies, it had been a while since I baked anything and it went very well, apart from sam hording/ slobbering the cookie dough.

Shesh, I love my family. . . . . . . . Our house has got so much wonderful character and smells so good, I’m so lucky.

3 comments:

Whittron said...

I'm never going back to the temple again.

Kylie said...

Aww man! How cute, I am so happy for Drew!

Once, somewhat recently, my Dad forgot his recommend somehow when he flew to Utah to go to my cousin's wedding. They let him in anyway. Apparently Whitney needs to work on her sweet talk (and the temple workers need to be better at saying no to people who use sweet talk!).

McKayJoice said...

bar codes. . . no sweet talk can get you threw that.

Powered by Blogger.