October 1st . . . that is like 65 days. . and i am having a party, a small party, i invision only the most heart felt fans there, mostly just me and my Dad. . . and we can make pie.

If anyone wants to become a fan, let me know cause it is better to watch all the episodes in order from the start, and i have them all on my puter. And i would be happy to watch them with you.
If you like bright colors, death and romance with witty jokes you might like it.
http://www.thepiemaker.com
7 comments:
Are you kidding! When Simple Simon met the Pieman....he DIED!
I love this show! You have to, I mean you have to, make some salt-water taffy just for me...please!
And as far as watching them over...it can't take too long, it's only 9 episodes but I'm gonna start watching them right after I finish "The Secret of NIMH" and "The Rescuers"
And that's the truth!
wow, ok sounds like a plan. . . you got like 63ish days. . .so you better get on it. . . The rescuers?. . . are you making fun of me?
Not at all! I'm going through a retro phase and watching all the movies I went through as a kid.
The Rescuers
Secret of NIMH
Goonies
All of the teenage angst movies like...
Pretty in Pink
Sweet Sixteen
Heathers
The Breakfast Club
ect.
And I'm watching all of the episodes now! Funny stuff!
This will eclipse the Dark Knight.
and pie no less.
i've been wondering whatever happened to that show. good to know it's coming back!
I want to be a fan! and eat pie! and watch people die!
Whitney...you're not right.
Post a Comment