Saturday, April 12, 2008

Wake Up Slow

I can't remember the last Saturday I had free. . . witch is odd cause I don't work Saturdays, but I fill them up with friends or trips and I can't think of a Saturday when I had nothing to do. So I slept in until 11:00 and then just stayed in bed until about twelve.

Then (I thought this was worth writing about it made me so happy) as I was in the shower I noticed that my shampoo, in addition to adding volume and style to my hair, will give me clean thoughts.

How can a shampoo get away with such a outrageous guarantee?

I put it to the test after my shower, and i was still able to think of some pretty dirty things.

2 comments:

Whittron said...

you really do take your camera everywhere.

Kylie said...

BAHAHAHAHA! I'm glad you made the effort to think of dirty thoughts just to spite your shampoo bottle.

Powered by Blogger.