Monday, April 14, 2008

The Office?

"So did you see the new episode of the office?"

No! Hell, i don't need to see the new episode, it is called 'My Life is The Office' . . My job, i feel in a way, is the office . . only with out the crude jokes, and a black Stanly. . . other then that . . (and not being able to find my love interest, i being Pam) . . everyday work is a blast.

Witch is great cause it saves me a lot of time so i can watch more productive things. . . Like did anyone catch the season finally of Rock of Love? . . I can't believe he choose Amber, But you know he had it coming when he left just her and Daisy in the last round, Daisy is a real idiot. . . I was rooting for Kristy Joe the entire time. . . such a classy show.. . .and i hate to admit that i watched it. . .I couldn't help it.

I'm just glad it is over because now i am free from my addiction of TV. . .Until pushing Daisies starts in the fall i can steer clear of the TV, and not worry about what i am missing.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.