To celebrate the harvest full moon, we went to the hot pots.
Five full moons tonight.
I hope I never grow out of skinny dipping, I want to be the crazy naked 60-year-old women who is there free as a bird in the hot water. So far, I think I'm on the right track.
Happy Fall everybody.
17 comments:
ha ha too many dicks in the hot pots! {I couldn't resist...)
oh hell
oh damn
Oh....My.....Gosh! That does it! There are going to be some changes made around here.
Matt, your children are out of control!! My children are missing from the photo because they are home doing their homework and in Washington being a valiant missionary!
what kind of changes?
Don't act surprised Mom.
Just think of the stuff that we don't tell you.
my comment is - no comment.
except I am laughing.
Surprise!
why aren't we better friends?
This is just appalling.
appaling???? so funny.
you mean appealing?
Yes she meant to say: those naked boys are looking mighty fine.
Ravoe, Your girls are hanging out with naked boys.
Just so all off you know, the picture WILL get lager if you click on it.
Post a Comment