Then Jazzy ripps off his shorts to reveal a very patriotic, american flag thong/speed-o, and with his ore lead the entire group in "I'm proud to be an American"
Park ranger didn't know what to do with that firm little white butt.
Then we all head off down the river, and Jazzy turns to Matt and says "permission to change swim suites Captain?"
And in the middle of the river, the middle of our raft. . . He flung off the thong to get back in to his swim shorts. . . completely nude. NUDE!
It was a wild ride, and the water was so cold and the wind and overcast weather made it even crazier.
I have never been in rapids like that and now my life will be forever different. I loved it, water is so powerful it scares me.
Then after the river I broke out in hives. . . .
my leg-
It was great, both arms and both legs. .
But I would do it again, it was WORTH IT. . . and it is always kinda fun when your body does something it never has before, it was great. I've NEVER itched that mad in all my life.


0 comments:
Post a Comment