Saturday, July 17, 2010

,

Get your freak on.

"So, Whats new?" (you ask)
"Oh, Nothing Max just danced on stage with GIRL TALK last night.
No big deal." (I say)

For all of you who missed the twilight concert last Thursday, you might as well go kill yourself because you missed the most amazing dance party of your life and there will never be another like it.

BUuTtt . . .If you are feel like you have things to live for, watch this video- it will give you a small gimps of the beats that were pulsing through the streets of Salt Lake that night, maybe you can feel like you where there.
(keep your eye on the boy in blue, he is so wonderful)

Girl Talk is pure genius. A sweaty little white genius.

Max was so happy he hugged me, twice. . . .it was so weird.



(I was going to take out the sound and put just one Girl Talk song over the entire thing. . . but I think it is somewhat cool this way- to hear some of the songs he was mixing, ok?)

 I felt like Whitney Andie and I were as excited as he was, It is great that it makes me happy to see my siblings happy.



(Lemon-aid, Whitney and the Chow Truck, and Andie, Max and their Dad.)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.