We were kayaking back to shore and no more then 10 feet to the side of my kayak a seal popped out of the water and then dove down and swam right under me.
And my favorite part about snorkeling was not the fish (although the fish where incredible) but it was the little Chinese man who spontaneously jumped off the back of the boat in his wet suite. . . I thought it was so funny.
In Mazatlan the Taxi driver turned up the "disco tec" music for us and tried to run the Americans off the road. . . He was wonderful.
Us-"how many kids do you have?"
Taxi driver, in broken English loud over the music- "6. . . maybe 7"
Then he would just laugh and laugh.
Us-"What is that big building?"
Taxi Driver "That's my house!. . . no, that's disco tec"
So great. . . I slammed my entire hand in his taxi door, I didn't want the driver to feel bad that my hand was smashed so I just smiled and couldn't stop laughing at how insane the situation was, and how Whitney sitting in the back of the taxi had no sympathy for me, I was crying and there was no way of telling if it was the pain or my laughter.
3 comments:
We were totally there last week! When were you there? We went on a cruise to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo! So fun!
I want to go back!
Ugh, I totally got food poisoning in Mazatlan. Worst. Experience. Ever.
Post a Comment