They spend too much money and it is a great 4 hours where everyone gets tipsy, I guess showing everyone the fun, real side of our company.
Last night the party was quite wonderful with a live band in bow ties, red carpet, a mirrored island with fancy bartenders that were blowing fire. It was quite the show.
But my favorite part was they blew up the pictures I shot as the main attraction. My photos and expert stories huge on the walls. They looked so good, I'm sure no one knew I took them, but I did and it made me crazy happy. I've been so frustrated with the entire work instagram thing and me trying to contribute or have a voice and then feeling like an idiot for contributing. But last night was a good night. And after deciding I wasn't going to go, I threw on a dress and went for the last half hour and was so glad I did, just in time to dance and play with everyone who had already gotten tipsy. Then leave.
I'm sad these crappy pictures don't do it justice, I took them during the set up so the room wasn't quite put together. I may try and find better pictures later.
I am amazing.
2 comments:
YOU ARE AMAZING!!! did they use Mike's picture?
No, they didn't use Mike's
Post a Comment