But after listening to Sam comically describe the chaos that is going on in Provo I downloaded it.
Then we went on a walk to catch them as a family. I can't remember the last walk we took as a family. Collecting golf balls in the gully.
Then Sam, Jessie, Calry, Deric, Candice, Danny and myself went to the park to set up 2 lures. And then one by one people started to show up. I say people and not kids because there was grown men and women there too. I kid you not we sat there until there was at least 50 of us on the lawn.
So nuts, everyone talking about the game.
Sam and I went on a drive after that, up the canyon, and into Alpine catching everything in sight.
When I got back to the city I couldn't go straight home I found 4 lours set up by the bars on 2nd south, so I pulled over my car and there was maybe 100 people (at 1:00 AM) standing along the street playing.
People who I never would have guessed would be playing.
It is the weariest thing to me. Look at all of us out there playing, this is the best thing that ever happened to geeks.
In the words of Whintey "This game has done more for children's health then Michelle Obama has done in 8 years!!"
PS.I work at a hot spot, life is good, and me and Jon are going to lunch together at Market Street because they have a gym there. It is out of control!

3 comments:
where the heck did that rzr come from??? Also, collecting pokemon today has brought me more joy than I thought was humanly possible.
Whitneys comment kills me! Whitney kills me!
I love this. It really is so funny to me. But I downloaded it. And caught two in my bed. Just sayin.
Post a Comment