I have been doing the Fortune telling gig for about 3 years now. I’m getting real good at reading Tarot cards.
Last night I read the Mayor of Provo’s Cards.
I start the reading with the statement “I have been reading the Tarot for seven years now, I am obligated to tell you the things that I see, good or bad.”
He chimes in with an enthusiastic “Really?!”
“Yes”
“and how do you learn how to read them?”
“I’ve studied with Gypsies in Romania for a time”
“You’re kidding!”
In my mind –yes, yes I am kidding. Are YOU kidding?
I don’t remember what I said after that, I stayed in character the entire time. I have never wanted to know more about politics in my entire life. I wish I could have know in inner workings of Provo policies to have more ammo to use in my reading.
So I'm adding "reading tarot cards for the Mayor" to the list of accomplishments on my resume. Moving on up.
So I'm adding "reading tarot cards for the Mayor" to the list of accomplishments on my resume. Moving on up.
0 comments:
Post a Comment