Wednesday, December 16, 2015

This girl is on Fire!

This snow has made everything so charming. I love my city so much. At night the snow bounces all the light off of it and everything is so bright in the dead of the night. I tried to take a picture of the heavy snow covered branches outside my window, yet they were all so bright.

I had my year review at work today. Combing through everything I did this last year. My Boss thinks my personality is perfect for the job I have, she packed on a lot of complements. It made me feel amazing. Then she told me I was getting a raise and gave me a number, and I said thank you but I want a bigger number. She smiled and told me that she wants me to be happy and gave me my bigger number.


It was maybe the most adult thing I've ever done with my life. Ever.
I don't know how I am so lucky.

 

2 comments:

Jen said...

Good For You!! :D That's Awesome!!

No Snow Here in Ontario! Lucky!

McKayJoice said...

No Snow in ONTARIO?!?! how is that possible??

Powered by Blogger.