Monday, November 9, 2015

Halloween.

I have written five blog post and not finished them to post them. I blame my new memory foam matriss top. 
I can't get out of bed, I love being in bed so much. 

I never blogged about Halloween, mostly because it was shear chaos. 
It is quite overwhelming to be in charge of a party for 200+ people. 

My Job is so amazing, I still can’t believe that this is what I get paid to do, and doing it all with Drew is so stressful much fun. 
We rocked it, we made national news with our party. Thats extremely flattering. 


We blacked out all the windows and made a canibal buffet table, that we added breakfast to, then Chilli for lunch.
It looked so morbidly romantic. . . . 




 Then covered the entire three floors in decorations .. .
(Not pictured, the coffins, the cats, the witch, the headless lady and the millions and millions of spider webs in the client service area area) And the pictures don't even do it all justice. It was quite amazing.
So glad for the friends and family who came to help.









 And then this picture will mean nothing to any of you, but truest me, it is so funny. We all dressed up as our sales guys, then acted like tools all day. I was Tyler Spendlove and I nailed it, I'd been watching the way he moves for weeks.









0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.