I like DI
I always look for things on sale.
I buy sweaters for cheap at the end of the season to prepare for the next year.
I would never spend more then $40 on pants.
But when it comes time to party, all hell breaks loose, and I'll drain my bank accounts like Armageddon is coming with the sunset.
And that can be added to the list of why I love Drew, because he does the exact same thing.
A party, an experience is worth every penny!! (Or is it?)
Saloon Night 2015.
Casey came and skinned a rabbit on stage, the gusts could not be contained in the stomach mussels because of the initial shot that killed the poor thing. So blood and guts splashed out on stage and the smell was horrendous.
It was wonderful.
The puppet show, the dancing, the shots.
I get so giddy the night before saloon. Willy Eklof said "I've been to a lot of parties in my days and that is the best party I've ever been to, seriously"
Whitney describes it as "the sexiest Mormon party"
It is a thing of magic. Something about being all dressed up in that space makes you feel wild and alive and soaking up every moment.
I was set on an Indian this year, and I sprayed "airbrushed legs" all over my face and never felt more beautiful. Now I can relate to the tan californians and the beautiful tan life they lead. (I looked insane). Drew switched into long Johns so he could dance more freely, and we ran out of root beer so we did shots with watered down cream soda and you would have thought it was champagne.
It's hard to describe how magic that night is. It's better then Christmas. . . .



0 comments:
Post a Comment