We rocked the tomahawk throwing's world when against warnings from the fur traders we invented a "lightning" game of throwing. Scaring everyone, including ourselves. Then it was on to watch Chase join in the friendship dance with the Indians. (Can I say that? Native Americans? Eh?) and steer clear of the candy cannons.
The trading posts, food areas, dance areas, gun-shooting, demonstrations, and frying pan toss areas were all in a different, quite busy location, these pictures are where all the time-period people were camping, with all the old gear and old food, and old dogs.
It was truly a sight to behold. People are hilarious.
And as we pulled up to this beautiful mess I noticed that the memory card for my camera was left in my computer back home. Such a same. So I just gave up and didn't take pictures of too much. An iPhone 6 isn't very time period appropriate
Max bought a rug, there was a good debate over which one to get, too many beautiful options.
He was also forced to buy wool inserts after he slid them into his shoes and put his "hot and sweaty" feet in them. Max is the craziest human alive.
Hanging around the big boys, making me feel so small, I just love em.
We spend the entire day there, coming home with SBS (the sunburn stick) and full stomachs. It was a golden way to spend a Saturday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment