Fifth time being a fortune teller, I'm getting quite good at reading tarot cards.
I made a lady cry, brushing away one single tear, so emotional, and I just wanted to whisper "it's not real"
A group of five came in "Can you read all of our fortunes?"
"Too many auras in one place I'm sorry! I can't. . I just can't"
Hellofa night. With the only pictures I got being a bedroom selfie and a bathroom selfie. . .
As we left Whitney was loading things into her car (We come with suit cases full of books, fur, salt rocks, candles, feathers, jars of dead creatures) and her phone fell and slid right under her car.
The look on her face, the dress she was in, her wild hair, for some reason it got me good, so funny. She was so put out.
She got on the pavement, hands and knees begging me to help. Neither of us could reach it with the layers of fabric we had on, so we had to carefully back out the car. Crazy gypsies in the parking lot laughing it up.
Freaken love my sisters and all of our wild hair. . we sure did miss Andie.
Saturday, August 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
such a weird night... I didn't know what was going on the entire time.
Haha!
Three hours of mass confusion.
"Too many auras in one place. I can't! I just can't"
Post a Comment