Thursday, February 5, 2015

7am. . . . errry-day

I saw a billboard for Wendover with the slogan “Where there is no bed time!” with two sleazy good-looking people having so much fun.

Where there is no bed time?
Oh man, who are these people who are old enough to gamble yet still feel confided by a bed time?

'No! Not bed time!! If only I there was a place where there was no bed time!!’
-What idiots. 

I feel like I celebrate my bed when I finally get to it. 
My space to lay under all my fluffy blankets, where I crack the window and let the night air cool my pillow.

Morning are what will always be hard for me, bedtime you can prolong, morning is the inevitable. 
I dream of a place with sleazy good looking people who never have to wake up, who lay in bed forever, is there such a place?

I love my job, but I will forever hate waking up in the morning. . . 

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.