It still kills me to get little stupid holidays off work.
My track record for snowboarding is about one to two times a season.
This was my one for 2015 with Adam, and co-worker Preston and Jen-
Adam is such a stallion to get me all the gear I needed, I just show up in spandex and Adam fully dresses me, if I like it or not, from board to helmet (I have no choice on the helmet, even when my hair looks great).
Jen’s dad lives right at the mouth of the canyon and so after the icy slopes we sat in the boiling hot hot-tub and ate pizza.
I’ve heard Adam was an amazing skier, and out of the corner of my eye, when I was feeling confident, I got to see it first hand.
He’s alllllight.
I’m getting good too.
I crimped my hair really big for confidence.
And when my teeth are not freaking out, when the snow is soft, if the hill isn’t too crazy, when there is no one on the lifts above to me to make fun of me, if my goggles aren’t pinching my nose, and when there is no wind with snow flurries, I’m actually really good. . . . But if, and only if the other things are in line.


2 comments:
Oh my gosh! That list killed me!! I have a similar list for going running. Remember when we skied the Beav??? Good times.
I will never forget that day.
We saw two bald eagles and you lost it, we somehow drove to Alaska that day.
Post a Comment