For Haloween I sat in a tent for five hours straight, read tarot cards and told everyone what the future held.
It was so wonderful to see costume after costume on little kids, 5 hours went by like a flash.
I loved telling little kids "OH! Have you been getting enough sleep? You need to go to bed at your bedtime."
Or " You can be anything you want to be" As I tried to talk like the Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus
Or little kids that just wanted to talk and didn't care what I had to say, and that was quite wonderful too.
Happy Haloween to me, it was wonderful.
RaVoe and Matt even waited in line to have their fortunes read. And RaVoe cried the entire time she thought I was "so cute". . . oh Mom.
And after that was over this handsome guy picked me up. .
If you can't tell who he is, you shouldn't be reading my blog.
Killed me, look at that costume. He looks amazing.
Grew the mustache out for five weeks to play the part.
We met up with friends to go a dance party then to village inn.
First year in a while I didn't have time to carve a pumpkin, but it didn't even phase me, it was a good night.
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Well done, Adam! Ha ha, that's amazing.
FREDDY F-ING MERCURY!! So good!
I couldnt even help myself. You are absolutely adorable!
I hope someone paints a picture of you two. I've never thought that about anyone, so this is a first. Nevertheless, I really hope someone does.
Post a Comment