This year I couldn't make it to Saloon night (The First Year, and the Second Year ) I was so sad to miss it, so I sent Roosevelt Hayward to take my place, a grizzly mountain man who makes his own moonshine, eats rats, has a mouth of a sailor and a heart of gold.
I am lacking in pictures this year because I was helping run part of the show and drinking moonshine. I'll have to attach more if I get them.
I took some before anyone arrived in the empty Saloon, Drew has created a magic world in his basement, this year it was picture perfect.
Drew has been know to just sit in the saloon and sit, and swoon, and sit.
And as you enter the place you can feel the love, it makes you want to sit and swoon too.
We cram 200 people in the small space spilling outside and up the stairs, and it is one crazy party, that will transform you through time.
Drew is wonderful, so glad he is my friend.




3 comments:
You know Roosevelt really knows how to grow a beard. I should have asked him for tips when I had the chance.
I tried to make Roosevelt my husband, turns out he hates injans.. so much for that heart of gold.
OH man I hope you won best costume! That gave me a good laugh.
Post a Comment