But before hopes got too high. . . . No, it was after. . . . I found my bed. . .
Ha! SO pathetic! Well, what else is new? The past two weeks I've slept in back seats of cars, hide-a-beds, floors, just tagging along for the ride, so I get the last pick. And I'm A-OK with that.
So we laughed it up and I started to wonder around the camp ground, in awe at all the beautiful tents and teepees.
And upon my return I found my Dad had gone down and gotten me my own tent for the night.
What a rockstar. My own glorious camping tent. (and the teepee was mine too! (The teepee was not heated, the tent had the wood burning stove))
Needless to say, it was lovely.



3 comments:
This is the greatest thing I've ever seen.
I'm obsessed with this. Looks freaking amazing. So enchanting..... I want to go to Glacier Natl Park now. Love love love! Actually, will you send me more details about specifics of this particular site? xx
Ellen! Yes, you need to check this out.
http://www.glacierundercanvas.com
Post a Comment