Wednesday, June 4, 2014

"Took the dog to physical therapy"

Sometimes I think drew is meant for the big life, with fancy parties, and crazy dances, and drinks and money and laughter. .

But then I realize that Drew is meant to be a Country Boy.
To care for and get a kick out a small town folk, to stir up trouble and bask in sunsets.


I took Drew to Ferron today to visit Grandma, stopping by Price to pick at the DI and because Grandma wanted us to pick up some cake at the KFC.

It was a hoot and a hallar. We ate at the Grub Box, did some grocery shopping and Grandma pulled out the genealogy books in discovering Drew's uncle is her first cousin.

Ferron in my memory is always a desert eye-sore but not today, it was the greenest I had ever seen it.
So we drove home with the windows down and the music loud and we chased the sunset on our drive home.

Gearing up to go back for peach days.



0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.