Our attention spans are getting shorter.
The economy sucks.
Bees are dying.
Movies are pretty much all sequels.
And no one reads my blog.
Don't pretend to know my pain.
I stop and think about the advancements I have seen in technology in my short lifetime and it blows me away.
And I thank God that I did not live my Jr High/High school years with facebook and instagram to document a time where I parted my hair down the middle.
I love that my mission didn't do facetime.
I love that I had all my childhood friends phone number memorized. Savannah 763-9244, Stacey 756-2535
I am happy I didn't have texting when I dated my high school boyfriend and he would write me letters. With a real pen and a paper.
The art of Bloggging has been in and out of the popularity wave.
I love that facebook is fading. (Well, seemingly, in my world it is)
Instagram is everyone's quick fix to stay up to date.
A picture and a caption, quick, double tap, like, scroll down, another picture, like, done.
Right in your hand, do it in the check out, or driving behind a semi.
And while I do enjoy my instagram, and find it hilarious that my Grandma in Feron is on board and is using hashtags, I will always love my little blog. And love the few who keep me entertained with their blogs posting meaningless thoughts and pictures and aren't trying to sale me things. It is a bright part of my week to sit and read them.
And this last month-ish I haven't done the best job.
Here are the quick updates that I failed to blog, in no order,
X- An electrical fire, with flames that I put out. I broke the glass pulled the pin on the extinguisher and saved at least 20 lives.
X-Ting Ting caught a bird.
X-Bridal shower for Riana
X-Asturalian Day
X-Taking this gem to Bear Lake to build snowmen and sleep in.
X-And going out to eat, Olympic parties, running in the snow bear foot, gaining a relationship with my house plants, falling in hedarosexual love with my roommate Jane, trying not to scare my roommate Jill, and always sleeping until noon.
Friday, February 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I love your blog. I hope you never stop it.
love
20 lives... impressive.
good pic at shower
Post a Comment