Shared a Hotel room with Parks Bonifay this weekend.
And I say that like I know how cool that is, but I don't.
Surrounded by a handful of pro-water-skiers/wake boarders/surfers and was not really phased.
The only thing that I thought was great about it was upon leaving the bar to go back to our Hotel we discovered that genius McKay left the headlights on in the car, battery was dead and we needed a jump.
Around the corner flares this old VW camper van and out poor Parks and 10-15 people drunk and laughing and way too overly excited to help us jump the car.
Jumping the car with a VW buss in the city streets while the rain fell, was so great.
And while Adam sold millions at the boat show I had the city to myself to discover.
Passing a bum on the street she asked "Got any pot you want to smoke with me?"
. . . quite the different line then you hear in Salt Lake. So Great.
And while Adam sold millions at the boat show I had the city to myself to discover.
Passing a bum on the street she asked "Got any pot you want to smoke with me?"
. . . quite the different line then you hear in Salt Lake. So Great.
After playing in the city we took to the coast, Adam met a surfer bum at the boat show that welcomed us out to stay with him in his beach town, gave us his friend's empty apartment to stay in and then in the morning we went for breakfast and we hiked the ridge as he told us about the motion of the water, the rocks, the birds that migrate once a year, it was a beautiful day.
Always grateful for overly friendly strangers.
I love Oregon, it has a weird sense of 'Home'
My favorite picture was this one. .
I don't know why, I love the dark water with the pixelated clouds
I don't know why, I love the dark water with the pixelated clouds







3 comments:
Beautiful. I love everything about these, there is so much to be loved in Oregon.
How I wish we could have stayed there. Lets go back. Soon.
Post a Comment