Thursday, January 2, 2014

DI

New Years Resolutions:

Be come more like the Deseret Industries. . .
I'm so serious.

 -Be smart with my money.
-More giving of any and all of my stuff.
-Let anyone and everyone be my friend, all ages, all sizes all classes.
-Be organized. . .
That place kills me with how everything has a place.
I love the effort they put in to organizing all the treasures.
For some reason I have over 10 images on my phone just like this one, for some reason it makes me so happy to see it.
Not just impressed that they are color coordinated, but all facing out?!
Ahhh, I love that.


To not take life seriously. To appreciate the unexpected.
Love the weird stuff, know that a fresh coat of paint and some repairs can make anything as good as new.

To keep things that are important protected, locked under glass.
To keep the Church as a friend.
To respect Sundays.

And learn that everything deserves a 2nd chance.
Nothing at Restoration Hardware could make me as happy as this 5$ chair.


2014 will be a good year.

4 comments:

RaVoe said...

i love this so much! And, I love the chair!

Anonymous said...

DI Dreams!

Anonymous said...

I dreamed about the DI.

Anonymous said...

I just want to box up all that stuff from the DI.

Powered by Blogger.