Only to re-live the exact same night I had two years ago.
Funny that I have only been to that Cathedral maybe four times, and twice have been on December 12.
And just like the time before people came marching in with amazing headdresses, beating on drums and dancing.
The last time I blogged about it it concluded with the line of "I'll just find a Spanish speaking friend and go again next week"
Well this year, unplanned, Adam came too, and wouldn't you know? He speaks Spanish.
So it was great to know what was doing on.
Apparently it is a celebration in honor of the Virgin Guadalupe. Happens every December 12, when the Guadalupe appeared to Juan, or to a bishop, or something.
It is quite a big celebration if you travel anyplace South of the US.
And would you look at that? Digging in my blog archive to find my style has not changed in two years.
Debating if that is cool or pathetic.
I'm seriously wearing the exact same outfit- side leather purse, floppy hat, gray sweater, skinny jeans, scarf.
I'm going with 'cool' on this one.
I'm a timeless beauty, just like Audrey Hepburn.
I'm starting a fashion blog.
1 comments:
Wasn't it like 4 degrees that day?
Where's your real coat?
Post a Comment