Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Yodeling

Me-Shoot. I didn't take one picture.
Adam- Can you blog about something without any pictures?

. . .  . . Good question.

In last night's snow storm it took 2hours to get from Salt Lake to Lehi in the 1984 Tyota tacoma.
There we stopped for dinner, and then it was another hour to Midway.

We could see no roads, even the main roads were covered in snow.
All the treese were covered in deep snow, some of them glowing from Christmas lights.
Farm houses with wrap around porches, with welcome glowing lights.
And I can't remember when, but we took a wrong turn, and ended up driving to Austria.


Having a quaint little painted condo, indoor and outdoor pool and hottub, with a waterfall.
While the snow pilled up all around us.
It was like we were a million miles away from anything.

The only other Human spotted was Cameron, the man at the front desk who gave us keys to the pool.

It was nothing short of magic, I still can't figure out how we drove to Europe, but we did.

Winter, at it's best.



0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.