Friday, December 27, 2013

City sidewalks.

Christmas with the friends in the city ROUND TWO.

This year everything in the city was white, and as we walked among the city streets perfect little snow flakes fell, it was so perfect.

I took my vitamins before we left the door, and it was hard to tell if it was a high dose of vidiman-C, energy-'A', B5, or just the good ol' Christmas spirit but the bells at temple square have never sounded more beautiful. How do they do it?


The snow, my friends, endless good food, good music, Christmas joy, and walking around the window displays at Grand America. It is the perfect tradition.

5 comments:

Aaron said...

Never forget your vitamins! Especially not A.

RaVoe said...

Who is the harlot sprawling on Santas lap!?

Aaron said...

RaVoe thats my sister!

RaVoe said...

Oh Aaron, Im so sorry that your sister is a harlot.

Leah Rebecca said...

I'm all caught up now!
I love you.
And that red dress looks dang good on you.

Powered by Blogger.