Karli makes me look good.
I'm still not exactly sure what Karli does for work, she is doing one thing one day and something different and crazy the next. But she asked me to help her out with displaying some fall fashion for is LA blog. (Say Yes to Hoboken) So we went out with Ashley who was completely adorable and took pictures.
So I thought I would share, my short lived modeling career.
It was great to let Karli play dress up and just do what I was told stripping down to my underwear in a parking lot by the local Mexican hot spot. I must have said it 28 times on the blog already, but Karli and I are so different, and the way we dress is at the top of the list. So it was great to step into her world a little bit.
I was just thrilled that I fit into a size 2 pencil skirt, and afterwords I ate the best Mexican meal of my life.
Good times.



3 comments:
You are Gorgeous! :D Whether you are a 'real' model or not. :D I'm so grateful for you! :D
you look gorgeous and SO fashion savvy in these pics! bravo! loove it!
love the clothes, love the shoes, love the beautiful girl!
Post a Comment