I feel the need to say a word or two about General confrence weekend.
When I was in Young Women's or Seminary we were taought to take a question to Conference, to be on the look out for answers to the stirrings of your heart.
I don't remeber ever reciving answers, I don't really remember ever taking a question.
Don't get me wrong. .
Felt uplifted and stoked on the gospel? Sure.
Felt like I needed to work on things in my life? Yeah.
Love conference? You bet.
But this confernce I had a question, and it was ansered very directly.
And it causes room to think, room for gratitude, in that moment when direct answers come it feels like God is aware of me and my personal needs in a real way and regret comes for times I have have ever distanced myself from him. It was a lovely moment.
It was a good weekend, got to walk myself down two blocks and go to the Saturday session at the conference center with a wonderful friend. Something about being in that building with all the Mormons has a exciting energy to it.
In summery: Life is sweet, Love is alive, being Mormon is still the cool thing in my book and the General Conference instagrams still kill me,I love them so much.
It has become habit for me to post these, (Here and Here) getting a glimpse of how others spend conference day is so great.
Just a handful of favorites. . .
Monday, October 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
never gets old.
I love these, everytime. The put your shoulder to the wheel guy, the jazzercise girls! I love your tradition.
Post a Comment