It went something like this. .
"Hey you wanta go to cornbellys?"
My thoughts- Cornbelly, cornballing, Lucille Bluth, Adresseted Development, Funny.
"Yeah, for sure."
Little did I know that Cornbellys also included and was not limited to- The Hayloft Horror, The Haunted Corn Maze, Big Top Terror, Chaos Castle, and "The Creature".
Before stepping foot in the Big Top Terror, that was tent full of clowns and no way out, the only, the ONE AND ONLY Haunted house that I had been in was one I worked at back in High school, and even then Whitney and I got to scared and she busted through a wall to escape early.
I don't like haunted houses, if I knew that is what "Cornbellys" was, I don't think I would have been on board.
But it was a great night, maybe because I have grown up a little bit, maybe because I was with a charming guy who actually loved the smell of the chainsaw exhaust, maybe because going through the "Birth canal" I have never felt so close to the friends I was hanging out with, or maybe because it was right before we went into the haunted maze I got to launch pumpkins from a cannon and it put me in a 'tough guy' mood.
But I feel like my entire Halloween world had been rocked.
0 comments:
Post a Comment