Thursday, August 22, 2013

Uptown Cats.

Allow me to introduce you to two of the most popular cats in the city.

Isty grew up at Retro Rose, the owner also owns the flower shop next door and Isty would go back and forth the two shops as a kitten. But now, 13 years later, she just sleeps on the antique beds or fur coats, and when the store is closed she always is in the window watching the people go by.


Oscar was a rescue cat so they aren't quite sure how old he is, but he has been in Decades for 7 years now.
Grumpy as ever, and the owner caters to his every need.



The owner of Decades is quite serious about not taking pictures in his store, even if it is just the cat (what a psycho) So I snuck this picture without permission with fear in my heart hoping I wouldn't get caught and kicked out. I love that store, I can't be on bad terms there!
Something about a cat in the store that makes you feel so comfortable, so welcome. Even if the owner is a snippety brut.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.