"you don't know who (insert name of fancy brand here, that as I sit and blog I can't remember) , like you have never heard of that brand?"
VOUGE September issue, the kind of a huge deal in the fashion world, 902 pages of 'Fabulous Fall Fashion'! Awe yeah!!
We all got our own copy to look at, and ate cookie butter in the Park city condo in our 'Jim-Jams' until 4am. So great, never really looked at a VOUGE magazine before, not really my jam, and I don't see myself making this a habit.
But watching Karli talk fashion is worth the 6 bucks I spent on the Magazine.
Karli and I are so different and I can't get enough of her.
Watch out world! McKay is going to glam herself out for fall!! I'm going to get so many boyfriends!!
2 comments:
Oh, please dont! I love you just the way you are.
I love that you said Jim jams.
Post a Comment