Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Super Furry Animals

One of my favorite feelings is the shower after camping. . . so clean, so fresh.

One of the worst feelings is coming home from camping with twenty minutes to get ready and be at work, no time to even think about a shower, just extra deodorant, spray some sea salt in my hair and hope for the best. . . .

One of my new favorite feelings- Showering after camping AND a long shift at work.

I found a bit of moss in my hair from the hot spring. Had been there all through work. . . niiice.

Before we left to go camping Nathan asked if I was feeling desert, mountain, cliff or hot spring?
I told him I was feeling the Mountain with a twist of Desert.
And comically Nathan pulled it off, we camped in Duck Creek Campground up in the beautiful mountains of Cedar Ridge, where you can find views (or a twist, if you will) of this beautiful red rock desert.

Stopped by meadow for a dip as we waited out a thunder storm, cooked brats for dinner and a fest for breakfast, and headed right home, short and sweet and full of music, the best.


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.