Best part of today was showing up to the family picnic in the Vans shirt Andie had bought for her and her boyfriend to wear and be cool, and I stroll in, killing Andie's buzz, Happy 4th of July!!
Jam packed day out with all the other Americans, and wanta-be Americans. Playing baseball, up the canyon, kittens, fireworks, Denny's, Parents crashing the party, 20 foot flag.
The 4th is the most care-free, trill holidays.
(The 4th is defiantly Rav's Favorite holiday.)
As the sunset we made our way back to the city to the exact spot I watched the fireworks last year, sitting next to Drew like last year with Joey Simpson eating ribs behind me, just like last year.
It makes me stop and debate if life is progressing, if the past year has been something that has made me a different person, sitting in the exact same spot with the exact same rib-hungry friend. What am I doing with my life?
2 comments:
So Trill.
Good times. Noodle salad.
Post a Comment