Sunday, June 16, 2013

She's up all night for good fun.

Waking up early to be at the farmers market, staying up late to play candy crunch.
And packing work, cat phones, salty pools, concrete ice cream, pinic in the park, baseball, blankets on the steps of the capital, hopping fences, being the boss at work and learning how to drive a stick shift all over again in between.

I ate at The Pie Hole 5 times last week, knocked 7 things off my summer list and added two things of power steering fluid to Rav.

Summer is moving too fast to blog about.

But yesterday was a big day in the life of McKay, June 15, 2013- the day McKay first drove a real BMW.
Arguably something worth blogging about.

I'm not one for fast cars, I'm just kinda a Rav4 kind of gal.
But shoot-dang, BMWs are fun to drive.
But driving anything with Daft Punk's new "Get Lucky" song is going to win me over, it is hard to day what I love more that song or that car. 

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.