I love my Mom and this is why: Because she is a good person to love!
We all know that RaVoe is an amazing missionary Mom, we know she decorates the house in a unique and beautiful style, and we know she is a friend to all of our friends, but here are the top ten reasons for the year 2013 as to why I just love her.
ONE:
She writes in her journal, all the time, I'm surprised she has such a bad memory because she writes things down and I have been told that that helps you remember, but not for her! I'm going to read all of her Journals to her in her old crazy age, it will be hilarious. .
TWO: Ting Ting, that Cat loves RaVoe, they are little best friends always at eachother's side it is so funny. And that has to tell you something animals have a 6th sense about things. .
OR maybe the cat loves her because RaVoe spoils her. . . . oh dear. . . .
THREE- Her name is RaVoe, she has never really liked it, I love it, so much, it fits her. I love that my Salt Lake friends don't really know her yet call her RaVoe.
FOUR- She is beautiful, and getting better with age.
This is her little pink poka-dot, pink, make-up bag and it is only half full, she doesn't really wear make-up, because she doesn't really need it, and I love her for it.
FIVE-
She is hip, she wears Van shoes, and has a great relationship with her hair dresser.
And if you look real close in her pile of jewelry you can find little sculls, but only if you look close.
SIX- This picture shows a few things I love about my Mom, She loves coming to the big city, she loves pigs (Babe was her favorite movie for a bit) and I can make my Mom laugh, all of us kids can, she thinks we are the funniest kids on the block!
SEVEN- Whenever she gets word that any of us kids are coming to spend the night, we are welcomed with a clean sheets. (that are tucked in way too tight for my liking, But she won't un-tuck them for me because she likes how it looks.) Empty-nesting is something that I don't think she loves, but she always makes it perfect when we come back home.
EIGHT- She hates cooking, Zupas and Betty Crocker cooks for us! But when it comes to cookies this woman can not be stopped, and they are dang good. (Jenifer Glissmeyer and her cookies can go to hell)
NINE- When she gets brave, she does crazy things, like take up rowing, or go backpacking, or go to a gardening class with my Dad, and then she is on a high for days, she gets so proud of herself.
TEN-
No matter how old I get she will always be my number one fan, it never changes, she thinks I am amazing, she thinks I have no fear, that I can do anything, and she thinks I'm beautiful and because of that I believe I am a better person, I think I am awesome because RaVoe told me I was.
She does this with ease to all of us children.
Happy Mother's Day to RaVoe, My Mom, I sure do love her.
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
yikes, take it easy on jennifer glissmeyer, her and your mom can both make good cookies without anyone going to hell!
I love RaVoe too. She is the whole reason the Orton house is so much fun to go to! Also, another reason she is awesome is because she makes up fake holidays and celebrates everything, I love that.
Ravoe is the best! I like her hair, her hair is wonderful.
I think this cookie debate calls for a bake off.
Cookie cook off 2013
Ravoe vs. Jennifer
This is kylee by the way
crap I made my instagram comment too soon. ignore me, I'm the worst. and one thing I love about ravoe is that she has the sweetest voice, even though you would never guess it when you impersonate her.
Really really wonderful post, I would also like to second Hayley with taking it easy on Jennifer Glissmeyer... it seems you are pretty angry about her making really good cookies.
I LOVE mom and that pig picture!!!
I love our mom.
Being your mom delights me to no end. Thank you my beautiful McKay.
PS. McKay is right about the cookies.
Yay for Ravoe! A great mom for sure.
Post a Comment