Thursday, April 18, 2013

Lap Treats.

I'm proud to announce that I can claim these boys as personal friends now.



The first time Karli and I saw this video it was just a mixture of screaming and laughing.
I can't get enough, they are so great.
So in order to win their love and friendship, (and it being late at night) we did our own 'lap treat' and sent them a picture. (Turban because Lucky looks middle eastern) and it worked, they love us.

They invited me Megan Erica and Karli over for Chicken and Waffles. . Chicken and Waffles?!
Lucky asked me if I thought ice cream on my waffle and chicken was a good idea, What!? Men after my own heart, it was too perfect. I hope so badly we can be incorporated into their next show.

Let me know if you need the hookups, they do bachelorette parties.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.