With a drive up Spanish Fork Canyon and a 2.5 mile hike past beautiful conglomerate red-rock mountains, lay the Diamond fork hot springs.
Nate and I loaded up in his truck with camping gear and his dog Unita and at about 7:30 we arrived at the hot springs, the sun went down, the stars came out, people came and went, the fresh mountain air was passing down the mountain, and we stayed in the the water soaking until 5:30 we got out, and after the hike back to the car the sun started to come up. We had soaked the entire night.
The minerals in the water turned my ring to gray, and it added ten years to my life.
Mussels relaxed, lungs filled with fresh pure air, thoughts cleared, it was summer in the canyon, and I feel great.
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The most relaxed I've ever felt - is always after going to that hot pot.
It turned my engagement ring dark too.
I need to go there this summer, sounds so beautiful..
Post a Comment