Happy Valentine's Day!!
I woke up this morning feeling as though I could live forever, as if my skin was the only thing holding me from going everywhere at once. In this gloomy winter weather, America is finding love.
I have finished memorizing a new poem, and Leah has convinced me that red lipstick looks killer on me.
Today is going to be great.
Today is going to be great.
Last year inspiration was found in King Charles for my valentines. This year inspiration has come in the form of ACDC's Shook me all Night Long and Lana Del Ray, who in some weird way has found a way to be romantic in a classy/ronchy way, and I think it is great. "Loved you more, then those bitches before"
And now that all of my valentines have been delivered, and my love has been proclaimed, announced, shared and even whispered in secret- I head to work. 10am- to (about)11pm today, to watch all the lovers come in and make them feel special as they dine.
"Table for two?"

3 comments:
You are such an artist, with a big beautiful heart full of love. I love you Miss McKay.
I hope my Valentine has the money going into it that's resting on the couch.
Looking forward to get my Valentines from you, ha!
Hope you had a nice, lovely day!!!
Post a Comment