Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

I had four different friends wish me a happy birthday before we headed up to the Park City condo.
My birthday is not yesterday, nor is it anytime close.

I was so confused, and I came to find out that I had ruined my very own surprise birthday party.
Apparently the Park City trip was going to be a surprise birthday shin dig for me, but because I had been a wench about if I was coming or not. (I just started a new job. I didn't want to demand time off!)
They canceled the party and we went up to Park City "just because" and a few of the friends were very confused and kept wishing me happy birthday.

So my annoying friends just rolled with it, giving me birthday spanking, telling our server at dinner that it was my birthday and getting me free hot chocolate  and when we found our way into a club the DJ gave a big shout out to the "birthday girl, McKay"

It was the best birthday ever.
During the first snow of the season to be in beautiful Park City, to have to trudge through knee-high snow carrying our pillows and bags to make it to the condo, the entire time feeling like we were in a snowglobe.
And then to be right on main street in a quaint little warm condo with 6 gals and 5 boys. It was so charming. It was a wild and charming trip.

My Birthday Hot Chololate




0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.