Saturday, October 20, 2012

Stunning. .

I wanted to hold off on posting this until I had a great picture of my young hip Grandma, but it isn't happening.  (Just imagine a cute lady with a girly figure and red red hair in a big up-do, with some bold rimed glasses that (if I remember right) had a cat-eye flare to them)

Grandma Eve gave me one of her old dresses when I went down to visit her last week. . . . I normally don't want to be one of those girls who displays their wardrobe online for the world to see. No one cares, (or should care). But today I make an exception. . because I was stunning  in my grandma's dress. I loved how it hugged my curves, how it twirled, how the fabric felt on my skin.
When she gave it to me she told me to wear red high-heels with it, she was so right, it was a perfect touch.
I love my Grandma.

I love being young and beautiful. .

6 comments:

Ky said...

I was wondering when you were going to start doing outfit posts. Stunning is right.

Unknown said...

I love it! I wish I had a stylish Grandma to give me dresses like that!

Marianne said...

Seriously! That dress looks amazing on you!

Candace said...

McKay I LOVE that dress! And it looks awesome on!!! You are very stunning.

Jen said...

it's so pretty.. i really like it a lot.. :D and you look gorgeous in it! :D

Jits said...

Whaaooo !!! Beautiful Dress !! Beautiful You !! Beautiful Explanation of it all .. Grandma's pic in this dress would be a real plus to this post :)

Powered by Blogger.