Monday, October 15, 2012

Still Not to Old to Die Young

Everything about Ellie Goulding's new album has enchanted me.

Like when you were in 3rd grade sicene class and the teacher would stand about 5 feet away from the student volenteer both of them would hold tuning forks in their hands and when the techer struck hers the vibrations would carry over to the other tuning fork, and because they were both the same frequency they would both vibrate even though it was only one who had been strck.

That is how I feel, listening to her new album, I feel like my soul has connected with the songs she is throwing out. I'm feeling what she is. I have loaded them all on my phone, and while this week I have been on the job hunt, I have spent many a hour walking around the city streets to print of my resume on the 3rd south Kinko's, or walk to restaurants all around the downtown. And with her music, the buildings seem taller, my walking pace is more rythmatic and again I have falling in love with the city.

Music, Mother Effing Music. I love it. I can't get enough of it, a world without it, would be a cold hard place, a place where I might not survive.











Also. .
More music that you might enjoy. . .




3 comments:

sunshine said...

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent”
― Victor Hugo

BTW, I want to share with you that thanks to your post of a few weeks back I read "The Perks of being a Wallflower" and I really liked it, it's easy light reading with an honest heart. Thanks for the recommendation :)

Unknown said...

Um, you are welcome.

Unknown said...

great music! always love your style!

Powered by Blogger.