Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Maggie McGee's

It is late, I should be in bed. But all that has been on my 'to do' list for the past three days is put these videos on my blog.

I shouldn't be the only ones enjoying them.

At night when the lights are out and I'm laying in bed, I grab my phone to set an alarm and then I will click over and watch these again, and it makes life feel like it is one big joke, and I sleep better.

Sean requested for his birthday to travel to cottonwood heights where located in the middle of a strip mall, is Maggie Mcgee's.


Karaoke 7 nights a week.
With some of Salt Lake valley's finest.















I hope when people google search for Maggie McGee's this post is within the top 5 choices. I feel like it gives you a taste of the wonder and excitement.

Such a good night, Sean knows how to party.

3 comments:

sunshine said...

LOL! Those videos are hilarious and your friends have some serious dancing skills, looks like a fun night!

RaVoe said...

Who is the guy in the blue shirt? I want to go dancing with this fun group!

Nat said...

oh my. those videos are golden-pure gold I tell you! the middle-aged woman wearing the sparkly top in the first video is my very favorite.

Powered by Blogger.