I wish I could put into words what it was like to fly solo as the only girl among four stallion men, cream of the crop men, being able to practice my submissive skills that I'm trying to develop for the time when I get married.
Drove to Jackson for the weekend, I thought I had never been there, excited to add a new place to the list, turns out I've been there. Didn't realize it until we drove into town, that I had spent a late weird night in that place.
Drove 5 hours past small towns, Utah and Wyoming countryside.
Checked out the smallest store in Utah
Got a tour of the house of the sweet little Philippino lady who ran the store, love the idea that this little lady is raising 6 kids in this small house. . .
And that when we joked about staying for the night she was more then happy when welcoming us in to stay.
We were told we needed to stop at this unproportionately sized playground, so glad we did.
Our little camp site, two nights of pure bliss spent in these tents.
Catching the giggles bad.

"Y'all go get yourself some moos ice cream, best ice cream in town!" -Drew
"That red kool-aid, whatever it was, put me in a funk, I can't describe it" -Joey
Then it was off to the Million Dollar Cowboy bar.
Dripping in sweat, blowing the minds of everyone in the bar.
Country two-step has nothing on us.
Making lifetime friends and one night lovers.
"We are like Batman at dances- we go in, kick butt, don't disclose much and then leave" -Mason
Next day after a quick peak of the park we headed to the river.
The river was amazing. The boys knew JT, a gem of a man that guides tours of the river, and him and his wife took us down the river for free. The sun was shining, the water was clear, and the mountains had never looked so good.
I rode the bull for a good portion of the river, so mad that these pictures make me look like a pansy, I can assure you I was not.
JT's traylor, just him and his little newlywed wife living it up in the summer of Jackson, both river guides.
Working hard at playing in the river and gaining a more prominent Chaco tan line, what a romantic little life.
We topped the night off with a meteor shower, the radio said there was estimated to be about 30 shooting stars per hour, and I feel like that was an accurate account, if not more it was more then that. It was brilliantly beautiful and triggered a lot of space conversation, worm holes, traveling at the speed of light, Ben Rock.
Couldn't have picked a better crew, could have stayed in Jackson for the rest of my life with these guys and been blissfully happy. God bless Jackson.



4 comments:
Looks like a fun packed weekend to me! I love White Water Rafting and I miss doing it back home in Costa Rica... no rivers or mountains here!
I also watched the Meteor Shower on Saturday and it was amazing!!!
Best part about reading this, as soon as I finished, the song finished too. PERFECT.
Yall had the time of your lives!!!
SO AWESOME.
Love all the quotes. Gave me a good laugh. Can't wait to join up with the crew again.
I didnt like that song.
but i like jackson.
Post a Comment